7.12.2011

Lost in the Clutter

I'm starting to feel trapped in my busy life, able to see inspiration through the cracks, but unable to get my hands on it. I go to work where I get to produce someone else's ideas but not contribute to them. When inspiration comes to me I am instantly discouraged by the lack of any sort of studio space to work in. What "studio" I had has slowly become the dumping ground and spare storage for everyone's extra stuff(including my own). 


I feel that the summer is passing me by, that I haven't taken advantage of the beautiful weather to walk, and to see parts of the city that I haven't seen. 


After this post I plan to make room to work in and to go exploring with my camera and sketchbook in hand. Hopefully I'll have some new things to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here...