11.08.2011

Dreams of Flying

Lately all I can think about is travelling. I'm so happy for everyone who has a chance to travel but also incredibly jealous. I'm almost finished school and then I will be able to save up a bit and begin adventuring.
     
The first few dream locations right now are:
      - Japan and Mount Fuji
      - India
      - New Zealand


I want to pack up my hiking boots and raincoat and head out. My pack has been patiently waiting since I got it for my birthday a few years ago. It has yet to experience adventure and is just itching to go.
Someone told me that planning trips, no matter how realistic they are, is a healthy habit that will keep you happier. I must be a very happy person.
The picture with this post is an installation of antique toy planes in the Commute Home store in Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here...