11.24.2011

Busy busy busy




It's coming up to the end of semester and I'm busy finishing all of my projects. I always have trouble committing to an idea so I always end up changing my project multiple times before the due date. As usual I've waited until it is nearly due to really commit to a concept and apply myself to putting it down on paper. Just like every semester I will do eighty percent of the work in the final two weeks. The rush at the deadline is all part of the fun of being a design student I suppose.


The photos are of my dining room table at the moment; covered in water colour paints and floor plans as I render my presentation drawings. There are also some beautiful white lilies that my boyfriend gave me for our anniversary on the table. They continue to look fresh into the wee hours of the morning when I am looking less than my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here...